Charles Hacanson

Mr. and Mrs. Charles Hacanson

Mr. and Mrs. Charles Hacanson were married in Minnesota. Later, they moved to South Dakota, where they farmed for a time before taking a homestead in what would become Romsaas Township, in McLean County, North Dakota, moving there in 1905.

They farmed in Romsaas Township until Mr. Hacanson passed away in 1927. Mrs. Hacanson continued to live on the farm with her son, Theodore, until her health failed. She then moved to Garrison, where she lived with her daughter, Ida, until she passed away in 1942.

The children of Mr. and Mrs. Charles Hacanson were Ida, Minnie, Theodore, Fred, Sophie, Anna, and Carl.

In 1967, the Hacanson farm was owned by the Krzmarzick brothers.